Computer Reach is looking to hire a full-time Digital Navigator Manager to oversee, schedule, and lead the program’s Digital Navigators whose responsibilities are to provide 1:1 support to Computer Reach clients. This professional will be responsible for:
- identifying resources required to fulfill program objectives,
- analyzing, and
- reporting on program deliverables.
This is a full-time position with an expected salary range of $30,000.00 to $33,000.00 annually. This professional will report to the Computer Reach Warehouse in Wilkinsburg for an 8-hour shift, Monday – Friday.
- Employee Discount on Technology
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in technical support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive, return or initiate telephone contact with clients seeking assistance or identified by Computer Reach for assistance.
- Train and coach Digital Navigators to align with program objectives.
- Plan and coordinate Digital Navigators and their interactions with clients, dispatching Digital Navigator services as required to provide technical support.
- Track client interactions from the first contact to closing the service ticket in a database for analysis.
- Set goals and expectations for Digital Navigator services.
- Plan and coordinate Digital Navigators and their interactions with clients, dispatch Digital Navigators as required to service support.
- Ensure the proper implementation of policies and practices according to the program/organization’s standards.
- Maintain and report budget and tracking expenditures/transactions to the Executive Director.
Critical Skills and Aptitudes
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position.
- Excellent telephone and online communication skills, and the ability to establish trust with clients of varied educational and cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent skills of understanding, sensitivity, and patience with clients who may require repeated instructions or repeated visits to solve issues.
- Knowledge of program management, time-management and development procedures, and excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google apps.
- Basic knowledge of operating systems of Linux, macOS, Windows, Apple iOS, and Google Android
- Basic knowledge of home WiFi connectivity with routers, WiFi hotspots, and local ISPs
- Ability to creatively solve problems and negotiate and handle stressful situations in a positive manner.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, establish appropriate boundaries with clients, and demonstrate innovation and flexibility.
- Basic knowledge of printer, scanner, fax, webcam peripheral connectivity.
- Basic knowledge of remote software support apps such as Google Remote, Teamviewer, BackToMyPC
- Proficient with passwords and privacy management.
- Excellent public speaking and teaching skills.
- Ability to handle inventory up to 30 pounds.
- Able to travel independently as necessary to service program deliverables.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete an online application. Computer Reach is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.