Amazon Offering $40K Scholarship in Computer Science + Paid Internship
The Amazon Future Engineer program is offering $40,000 toward an undergraduate degree in computer science and a guaranteed summer internship at Amazon. Applications close January 20, 2023.
What is the Amazon Future Engineer program?
To support underserved students who are working to attain a computer science education, Amazon launched Amazon Future Engineer. The program not only awards selected high school students with a $40,000 scholarship ($10,000 per year) towards an undergraduate degree in computer science, but also offers a guaranteed paid summer internship at Amazon. The application period for the current program cycle closes on January 20, 2023. To apply, visit the program website.
- be a high school senior in the U.S. who is currently enrolled in or has completed a high school or college dual degree course where computer science, engineering, or robotics is the subject;
- be planning to attain a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering (software, computer, mechanical, or electrical), robotics, or another computer science related field from an accredited 4-year college or 2-year college with the intent to transfer to a 4-year college;
- be authorized to work in the U.S.;
- have a minimum GPA of 2.3;
- and must demonstrate financial need.
Students who have not taken these courses can opt-in to take an assessment offered by Amazon.