You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and computerreach.org will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of computerreach.org or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by computerreach.org and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.In order to contract with computerreach.org you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. computerreach.org retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be computerreach.org or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party computerreach.org is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law, computerreach.org and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect computerreach.org liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page at computerreach.org provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with computerreach.org and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected tocomputerreach.org.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless computerreach.org, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
computerreach.org shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and computerreach.org. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of computerreach.org.
Items covered by this policy must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for this policy to apply.
- Returns or exchanges within 30 days from date of purchase
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange it for another product. Return shipping labels are the responsibilities of the purchaser.
- You should use a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during shipping.
- Returns are NOT allowed after 30 days from date item(s) were purchased with the exception of warranty repairs or replacements (see below for warranty repairs/replacements)
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Any user caused issues, alterations, obvious wear or damage will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Special order products are not eligible for return
- Returns can only be issued to the card that was used for purchase
- If the original item is no longer available, a similar item of equal value may be selected or a refund in the amount of the price originally paid may be issued
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Open items with packaging up to a 75% refund
- Missing items or missing packaging up to a 50% refund
- Any product that is returned with markings or writings made by customer is not eligible for return.
- Warranty Replacement Policy
- All defective products must be returned within 365 days from ship date
- A defective Desktop PC or laptop that is returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at computerreach.org discretion
- Warranties apply to hardware defects only; any user caused issue or physical damage is not eligible for warranty replacement or repair
- Out-of-Stock (Back-Order) Items
- If computerreach.org no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock and the item is returned within 30 days of the original order date, a full refund or similar replacement will be issued
- Products that are received by computerreach.org in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return or exchange and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from computerreach.org
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., A return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection)
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- If you received your product damaged, please contact us within 7 days for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This would not be considered a return.
- Any product which appears to be tampered with, customized, or altered in any way
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us info@ComputerReach.org
- Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, certain sale items cannot be refunded
- Internet, Computer and Accessory Shipping
- All orders are shipped standard ground 4-7 day shipping via UPS, Fedex and USPS.
- Items shipped via the website are typically free. We reserve the right to charge shipping for large orders. In those cases our support team at 412-444-8816 will work with each organization for fair pricing estimates.
Reporting a Shipping Problem
Please call us at 412-444-8816 for customer service within 2 days of the delivery date if your order:
- shows “delivered” when you track it, but you have not received it
- was damaged in shipping
Full Delivery Acceptance Instructions
Please inspect your package right way (open shipping boxes to inspect their contents), before signing for the delivery. Do not assume the item is undamaged because the packaging does not show signs of damage. Do not sign for or accept delivery of any packages that are visibly damaged without first inspecting their contents. If the delivery person refuses to allow you to inspect the merchandise, ask him or her to wait while you contact their office or customer service department. If the merchandise appears to be damaged, please refuse delivery of the item please call 412-444-8816 for customer service.
In the event you have signed for a shipment and you subsequently find there to be damage that was concealed by the packaging, do not throw away the packing materials or cartons or there will be no basis for a claim to file on your behalf. Concealed damage is damage that occurred either at the factory or during shipment that is not obvious without removing the packaging. If you discover concealed damage, stop unwrapping or un-packaging the shipment and call 412-444-8816 for customer service.
© 2020 Computer Reach