Help Us Bridge the Digital Divide
Pickups are available for donations of 10 or more working computers by appointment only at this time.
We are temporarily NOT SCHEDULING OR ACCEPTING INDIVIDUAL DONATIONS AT THE 7800 SUSQUEHANNA DOCK until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please contact dsevick@ComputerReach.org with any questions.
Please review our Donation Policies at the bottom of the page before considering submitting a computer donation.
Computer Donation Policies
Accepted and Not Accepted Items
• Computer Reach accepts the following equipment: laptop computers, desktop computers, flat-panel monitors, keyboards, mice, networking devices, computer bags, computer wires, and computer speakers.
• Computer Reach does not accept the following equipment: printers, CRT monitors, televisions, telephones, fax machines, loose internal computer components, scrap metal, and household appliances.
• While Computer Reach uses general procedures to reformat and/or wipe data from hard drives from all donated equipment, it cannot guarantee the removal of data from donated computers and assumes no responsibility for the removal of any data from donated computers.
• Computer Reach provides the service of data erasure and/or drive destruction and provides a Certificate of Data Destruction with the serial numbers of the erased and/or destroyed storage devices. Computer Reach offers the services of 3+ pass DoD data erasure.
• By donating equipment to Computer Reach, the donor acknowledges that this is an unconditional donation and transfers to Computer Reach all rights for use of the equipment and any data that might be contained therein.
• Computer Reach will use the equipment as it sees fit which may include: refurbishment for educational and charitable purposes, use for spare parts, donation to a third party, scrap, recycling, or sale to raise funds to support Computer Reach activities.