- QuickStart Instructions for Linux Users
- About Xubuntu Linux
- About version 20.04 Xubuntu Linux
- How to change your password using Ubuntu
- How to create a separate user account in Xubuntu Linux
- How to install language packages using Ubuntu
Note our Xubuntu 20.04 installation already has Spanish and French packages downloaded/installed. You will just need to configure keyboards.
Receive Support for Machines Obtained from Computer Reach Only
Option 1 – Contact the University of Pittsburgh by phone: 412-383-0805
Available Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM | If prompted, enter ID: 702 100 473#
Option 2 – Visit the Computer Reach Warehouse in person by scheduling an appointment.
NOTE: In-person support is available by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call 412-444-8816.
The Computer Reach Warehouse is located at 1 DRV Drive, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221. On-site parking is available.