WIT PGH Meetup for Women in Tech
Join Women in Tech PGH on May 23 for Mindfulness, Massage, & Meet Up for Women in Tech, a virtual workshop that will teach mindfulness practices, provide time for local women in tech to connect, and more.
About the Event
As a woman in tech, it can be difficult to balance work and life. That’s why, in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month, Women in Tech PGH (WIT PGH) is creating a space for you to take time for yourself. The virtual event, hosted from 6 – 8 p.m. on May 23, 2022, will feature:
- mindfulness practices to promote peace and decrease stress,
- massage technique tutorials for your hands, wrists, and neck,
- and an open hour of time to connect with other women in tech.
WIT PGH is a queer-led organization and community of women and allies championing for the diverse and intersectional experience in tech. They aim for tech equity and advocacy through digital literacy and autonomy.
- What: Mindfulness, Massage, & Meet Up for Women in Tech
- When: Monday, May 23, 2022 | 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Online
Register to Attend
To register, visit the online registration page. Limited tickets are available on a sliding scale (minimum $1). You can purchase a ticket a price point that fits your budget.