Autonomous Vehicle Leaders & Founders Convening for Panel
Join the Pittsburgh Robotics Network on Thursday, April 21 for The State of Our Autonomous Vehicle Industry to hear from founders and leaders from the top autonomous vehicle companies in the world.
The State of Our Autonomous Vehicle Industry
A historic gathering of founders and leaders from the top autonomous vehicle companies in the world (including Argo AI, Aurora, Waymo, and more) is convening in Pittsburgh to discuss the statuses of their businesses, impact on the workforce, and current/future industry insights. The event, titled The State of Our Autonomous Vehicle Industry, will feature a keynote panel, award ceremony, and VIP Reception.
- When: Thursday, April 21, 2022 | 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Where: New Hazlett Theater, 6 Allegheny Square E, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- The VIP Reception will be hosted from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Speakers and Announcements
Attendees will hear from the following founders and leaders in autonomous tech:
- Peter Rander, Ph.D., Co-Founder & President, Argo AI
- Chris Urmson, Ph.D., Co-Founder & CEO, Aurora
- Çetin Meriçli, Ph.D., Co-Founder & CEO, Locomation
- Balajee Kannan, Ph.D., VP of Technical Programs, Motional
- Kevin Peterson, Head of Perception, Waymo
A new Robotics Cluster Profile, which focuses on the Pittsburgh region’s unique position for fostering growth and opportunity in global robotics industries, will also be announced.