About Digital Inclusion Week
Sponsored by the National Digital Inclusion Alliance, Digital Inclusion Week is an annual opportunity to raise awareness about digital inequities in the United States of America and nationwide efforts to address those inequities. During the week, organizations host digital inclusion events, connect with fellow advocates, and share their stories.
How To Participate
The week features several opportunities for organizations and individuals to participate. Show your support by:
- Creating or participating in activities that build inclusion by providing computer training, media literacy, affordable devices, or internet access to people negatively affected by the digital divide.
- Printing the Digital Inclusion Week Placard, adding your location, and taking a photo somewhere specific to your area! Upload your photos here so they can be added to a collage.
- Using social media to increase awareness of the digital divide and the work happening in local communities to reach digital inclusion. Use this social media toolkit to get started!
- Connecting with colleagues around the country to share ideas. View this document to amplify your message!
- Using #DIW2020 and #digitalequityNOW on social media from October 5-9, 2020 to join the conversation.
For more information and to view the full list of registered activities, visit the National Digital Inclusion Alliance website.