Now Hiring: Digital Navigator in Washington County
Washington County residents: Do you want to make a positive impact in your community? Are you open to learning and teaching about computers? If so, apply to become a full-time Digital Navigator at Computer Reach!
What Does a Digital Navigator Do?
- at-home computer training,
- customized digital skills training,
- and ongoing remote/in-person tech support to community members.
This is a full-time, hybrid position. Applicants must:
- currently reside in Washington County, Pennsylvania,
- have customer service experience,
- have working knowledge of computer hardware/software,
- have formal or informal experience providing tech support,
- and have experience in a role that required communication with varied educational/cultural backgrounds.
For a full list of job responsibilities and requirements, view this job description (PDF).
- Healthcare – UMPC Plan
- Paid Time Off – 13 days of paid personal time
- Holidays – 14 days of paid, federally-observed holidays
- Phone & gas reimbursements
- All expenses paid for travel to regional & national conferences
- Mentorship, training, & professional development opportunities
- Computer & printer
How to Apply
Before applying: Please review the documents linked below.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and at least 2 references via email to:
Attn: Will Perez, Digital Inclusion Director
cc: Dave Sevick, Executive Director
What is Computer Reach?
Computer Reach is a nonprofit organization that combats the digital divide in Pennsylvania and beyond through affordable (or free) refurbished tech, digital literacy classes, technical support, and more! If you’re interested in helping your community bridge the digital divide, apply today.
What is the Washington County PA Digital Navigator Project?
The Washington County PA Digital Navigator Project is part of Computer Reach’s efforts to bridge the digital divide in rural Western PA. It will:
- provide community members with personal computers,
- assist them in accessing affordable internet home services,
- and provide them with digital skills training and tech support.