Executive Director of Broadband Position Open at Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
The Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development (DCED) is looking to hire an Executive Director of Broadband to provide management, oversight, and guidance for statewide broadband initiatives in the Commonwealth.
Executive Director of Broadband Position
The Executive Director of the Pennsylvania Office of Broadband Initiatives will lead and be accountable for developing and delivering on the state’s broadband mission to foster and create equitable, affordable, and robust high-speed broadband internet infrastructure and services. In their role, the Executive Director of Broadband will:
- be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Office,
- lead a team of professionals who will develop policy and programs designed to close the digital divide in Pennsylvania,
- provide guidance to the Pennsylvania Broadband Authority as it seeks to deploy funds in accordance with Act 96 of 2021,
- develop and maintain a budget while ensuring that funds are being deployed in accordance with federal and state guidance,
- and be responsible for additional duties as described in the full job description.
Applicants should have a minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience which can include a combination of education, training, and/or experience in the public or private sector. Telecommunications industry knowledge or experience is also a plus. View all eligibility criteria.
- Salary: $116,871.00 – $161,898.00 Annually
- Job Type: Non-Civil Service Permanent Full-time
- Location: 400 North Street, Harrisburg, PA (Telework Available)
- Benefits: Health Coverage, Vision, Dental, Paid PTO (Vacation, Sick Leave, Parental Leave, etc.)
- Apply: To apply, complete the online application today!