Programs & Services
Do you need a computer, internet access,
or assistance in learning how to use a computer?
Computer Reach has programs that can help. Our programs offer a range of services, including ongoing technology support, to help get you and your family digitally connected. Check out our list of programs below.
Computer Lottery Program
Our Computer Lottery Program distributes free desktop computer bundles to selected individuals each week. Bundles include:
- one desktop computer,
- one computer monitor,
- one keyboard,
- one mouse,
- and all necessary cords to operate the machine.
All bundles are distributed at no cost to the recipient. Winners must be able to pick up their bundle from the Computer Reach Warehouse in Homewood at 7800 Susquehanna Street, 15208. To sign up, add your name to our Waitlist. Spanish-speaking individuals can sign up using this form.
Computer Classes & Support
Digital Literacy Classes
Computer Reach offers Digital Literacy classes that teach a range of computer and software skills such as general use, emailing, internet safety, social media, and more. Each class is taught by an experienced Digital Literacy Teacher who is able to work with students at all proficiency levels. All classes must be funded and scheduled at the organization level.
If your organization is interested, contact Kyle Spangler at email@example.com or 412-444-8816, x1.
Computer Reach's Support page offers a curated list of technology support resources on a variety of topics, including the following and more:
- Computer, Password, and Hardware Basics,
- Internet, Email, and Social Media,
- Microsoft Office and LibreOffice,
- macOS and Linux,
- and Workforce Development.
Phone, email, virtual, and in-person support is also available to individuals who purchased a Computer Reach device.
Digital Navigator Program
Our Digital Navigator Program provides free desktop computer and internet bundles, in-person set up support, computer literacy training, and ongoing technical support. Each session includes:
- the setup of a desktop computer bundle and external webcam,
- the setup of a hotspot to provide internet access,
- basic digital literacy training on passwords, internet safety, and emailing,
- back-end technical support (via phone or in person),
- and time for participants to ask questions.
Information and services are available in English and Spanish.