Our Computer Lottery Program distributes free desktop computer bundles to selected individuals each week. Bundles include:
- one desktop computer,
- one computer monitor,
- one keyboard,
- one mouse,
- and all necessary cords to operate the machine.
All bundles are distributed at no cost to the recipient. Winners must be able to pick up their bundle from the Computer Reach Warehouse in Wilkinsburg. To sign up, add your name to our Waitlist. Spanish-speaking individuals can sign up using this form.
Computer Reach's online Store offers a range of low-cost laptop, desktop, and all-in-one computers which can be shipped to your home (nationwide) for free. All devices cost under $300, with some computers costing less than $100.
Refurbished computers are available in several brands including: Apple, HP, Lenovo, Dell, and Acer (while supplies last). Visit our store to see what's in stock or follow us on Facebook or Twitter for product updates.
Our Digital Navigator Program provides free desktop computer and internet bundles, in-person set up support, computer literacy training, and ongoing technical support. Each session includes:
- the setup of a desktop computer bundle and external webcam,
- the setup of a hotspot to provide internet access,
- basic digital literacy training on passwords, internet safety, and emailing,
- back-end technical support (via phone or in person),
- and time for participants to ask questions.
Information and services are available in English and Spanish.