Responsible Tech Summit Coming This June
Partnership to Advance Responsible Technology (PART) is hosting its inaugural, one-day Responsible Technology Summit on June 14, 2022, to highlight the Pittsburgh region’s influence and leadership in the responsible tech field.
What is the Responsible Tech Summit?
Responsibility within technology and technology-adjacent economies is multi-faceted. This includes policy-making, investing strategies, education, workforce development, accessible and inclusive industries, sustainability, and more, via multi-sector collaboration.
PART’s Responsible Tech Summit will focus on exploring the ways in which the Pittsburgh region can lead the global discussion on what responsible technology means and how it can influence society and the future. The day will offer a curated, intimate, and interactive setting for cross-disciplinary learning and forging new partnerships in a field of research and work that is ever growing in importance. This includes:
- a disinformation and tech panel discussion with leaders from the University of Pittsburgh, RAND Corporation, Logically.AI, and 90.5 WESA;
- an AI engineering for change fireside chat with leaders from Carnegie Mellon University;
- an individual readiness and economy preparedness discussion Justin Aglio, Executive Director of the Readiness Institute at Penn State, and other industry partners;
- and much more.
Attendees are also welcome to attend a sponsored Post-Summit Happy Hour at The Porch at Schenley Plaza.
- What: Responsible Tech Summit
- When: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 | 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Where: Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens (1 Schenley Dr., Pittsburgh, PA 15213)
Register to Attend
To attend, complete an online registration by June 13, 2022. Tickets cost $75 per person, which includes admission to the event and lunch at Phipps Conservatory. For more tech news, visit our news page.
Leave a Reply