We’re Hiring a Computer Repair Technician!
Computer Reach is looking to hire a part-time Computer Repair Technician to help refurbish, repair, receive, pack, and ship computers that will be distributed to people in alignment with Computer Reach’s mission.
What does a Computer Repair Technician do?
As a Computer Repair Technician, you will be working with computer hardware and software (primarily Linux) on a daily basis at the Computer Reach Warehouse in Wilkinsburg. Applicants must be familiar with multiple operating systems and computer types. You will work on a team with others to refurbish donated computers into a usable state.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- computer repairs,
- computer maintenance,
- internal component testing,
- and software installations.
- Experience with multiple operating systems (especially Linux)
- Experience with multiple computer systems (laptops, desktops, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce and Google applications
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds
- Willing to learn, work on your feet, and collaborate as a team
- Comfortable sharing a workspace and tools with others
- Flexibility in role
- Computer Repair (1 year of experience)
- Software Troubleshooting (1 year of experience)
- All staff at Computer Reach must be fully vaccinated
- Pay: $16 per hour based on experience
- Hours: 22 – 32 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Location: 1 DRV Drive, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Schedule
Apply for this Position