Maisha Foundation Receives Tech Supply to Support Teaching
The Maisha Foundation
Located in Kagadi, Uganda, the Maisha Foundation believes that “every child; irrespective of their background, deserves the right to free education, free food and water, and a safe place to stay.” With this, the foundation aims to break the cycle of poverty by:
- establishing preschool, elementary, and secondary school programs to ensure children have access to education up to the age of 18,
- offering sponsorship programs to cover additional school fees,
- providing a nursery, orphanage, and boarding school to ensure children reside in safe environments,
- feeding children at least two nutritious meals per day,
- and administering basic health screenings throughout the year.
Connecting to Tech
In support of their teaching, Computer Reach provided seven computers and three projectors to the Maisha Foundation. Our organization is honored to support this work and is looking forward to continued efforts to increase access to digital technologies in communities around the globe.
To learn more about the Maisha Foundation, visit their website!
Visit our News page to learn more about our work to bridge the digital divide!