We’re Hiring an Outreach Manager!
Computer Reach is looking to hire a full-time Outreach Manager to enhance our team’s ability to identify program participants, build partner relationships, spread the word about our work, and more!
What does an Outreach Manager do?
As an Outreach Manager, you will be responsible for:
- identifying program participants to support our partners,
- organizing new and existing partner relationships,
- engaging with the community via canvassing, phone calls, emails, and in-person events,
- publishing newsletters, flyers, and social media content,
- documenting all strategic communications and activities,
- responding to requests from Program Managers,
- and other duties as assigned.
- Salary: From $30,000 per year
- Job Type: Full-time
- COVID-19 Considerations: All staff at Computer Reach are fully vaccinated.
Apply for this Position
To apply, please email our Executive Director Dave Sevick at email@example.com.